1. Start by gently _______ the whole face. With both hands, work up the neck, across the cheeks, ______ steadily up and over the forehead. ______ gentle ______ to the temples.
2. ______ the skin by gently ______ the cheeks, neck, and under the chin.
3. Use your fingertips to lightly ______ the skin along the line of the jaw and under the chin.
4. To release tension around the eyes, firmly ______ the eyebrows with your fingertips.
5. Massage the scalp vigorously as if shampooing the hair. This involves no risk of harm.