我们从PTE General 考试里可以看出很多英语国际考试都需要测试基本的词汇语法，接下来我们讲展示更多的练习题目，这些题目不仅仅试用于PTE考试，就连中国的英语高考也开始向国际英语考试靠拢：
Example: Someone who writes books or magazines articles is an author.
1. A ______ is the person who gives medical rare to sick pets or farm animals.
2. Someone who writes reports, news stories or articles for TV and newspaper is a _______.
3. A ______ is the person who is in charge of making a film, record, etc.
4. Someone who runs a shop selling newspapers and magazines is a _______.
5. Someone who works to save animals or plants is called a _______.
6. A ______ works in a zoo, feeding and looking after the animals.
7. The _______ of a newspaper or magazine makes the final decision on what it should contain.
8. _______ is a general word for someone who plays an instrument.
9. TV and radio programmes are introduced by a ________.
10. The person who leads an orchestra is the _______.
1. VET; 2. JOURNALIST; 3. PRODUCER; 4. NEWSAGENT; 5. CONSERVATIONIST; 6. KEEPER; 7. EDITOR; 8. MUSICIAN; 9. PRESENTER; 10. CONDUCTOR;
1. He was given the award in _______ of his lifetime contribution to the music industry. (RECOGNISE)
2. She has chosen to study _______ at university. (zoo)
3. The TV programme was presented by a famous _______. (CONSERVE)
4. When the band advertised for a new guitarist there were hundreds of ________. (APPLY)
5. The dogs we keep as pets are of course just _______ forms of wild animals. (DOMESTIC)
6. The reason the shop isn't doing very well is that its prices just aren't _______. (COMPETE)
7. Many people get their music by downloading it _______ from free websites. (LEGAL)
8. You have to be careful when dealing with these animals -- they're very _______. (PREDICT)
1. RECOGNITION; 2. ZOOLOGY; 3. CONSERVATIONIST; 4. APPLICANTS; 5. DOMESTICATED; 6. COMPETITIVE; 7. ILLEGALLY; 8. UNPREDICTABLE;